Hot! Hot! Hot!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hot! Hot! Hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    They say we may break a new record today. 115 degWhipper
    damn whipper, it jest keeps getting hoter out there . i feel for you buddy .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Man...that is hot Whipper, but I think I would try changing places with you to test out the dry heat vs. humid heat. Our "real feel" temps have been close to yours...it is just oppressively hot. I looked at Buffalo, NY's current weather and I officially hate JPSwift....

I will say I went to Phoenix in April one time and it was PERFECT weather...mid-70's in the day, 40's at night. I really like Arizona....it was pretty, streets and city planning made it easy to navigate, weather was great in April!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Yep. Looks like I've lost another desert riding season. at least (I hope) by next fall, I'll have 4 new axles, bearings and a nice clutch set up for the rotax. the old 2 stroke air cooled may have trouble breathing out there.

ill be honest the weather in buffalo this week hasent been all that good either all week its been either thunderstorms, golf ball sized hail (7 new dents in the super duty) or mizerably muggy 80 to 90% humidity in the high 80 to 90s for a couple of days then today in the 50s to 60s it just cant make up its mind !!!!

we have an old saying here in buffalo if you dont like the weather................
    wait like 10 min it will change!!!!!!!!!!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

We had a few really hot days here last week here in maine. It was 92!! Then last night and the night before we had to fire up the coal stove because it was 62 in the house and only 55 outside. Weather changes here alot. Next week it could be 100 or 50. I like 50 better than 115. I am almost sure that would kill me.

the grass is always greener

Rain rain rain. Had too light a fire last couple nights, dropping into the 40s. It hasn't broke 60 here all week. After last winter I'm keeping a snow shovel at the front of the garage just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    Rain rain rain. Had too light a fire last couple nights, dropping into the 40s. It hasn't broke 60 here all week. After last winter I'm keeping a snow shovel at the front of the garage just in case.
    sal i'm comming to live with you. damn that';s nice . i sweat so bad down here in this heat and humidy you have nice weather up there . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread