NEW ARGO SCOUT 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NEW ARGO SCOUT 6x6

NEW ARGO SCOUT 6x6

SOLD, but I have 3 more coming in a few days

I just recieved one of my new scout 6x6s last week, and am very exited about it! I had this one built with the standard tranny,hood fan,brake tail light kit,and the cool gun rack.
    Even with this new product line,to ODG's credit, they are still improving this series,with the support bracing that holds the rear rack up.The new scout 8x8 that we recieved just a couple weeks ago, had the supports made out of tubing,and had no place to store them,exept on the floor. Now,this new 6x6 has the supports made of half tubing, and the two supports fit together, and attach to the rack itself with two pins,and are totally out of the way, and concealed.
    I am going to track this unit with a set of 14.5" adair pro series tracks,and will post pics and the price of this unit shortly.This unit should still come with aprox. 1,500.00 in acc credit,as some credit was used for the hood fan and tail kit.
    Anybody looking for a cool hunting 6x6, that will go anywhere,this is it.

SOLD
    Last edited by Fox Valley Argo Sales; 09-28-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Im getting this little scout done this weekend, have the axle weed guards on, tires indexed,and removed the steps on both sides of the unit.It will be interesting to see if the 4 holes on each side from the steps will leak at all,as they are low in the body,and I used two different sealers on the threads.
    I am setting up the gun rack, and will install on this unit,along with the 14.5" adair pro series tracks. Options on this unit are factory installed hood fan, and brake tail light kit.This unit has the standard tranny in it,and I am considering taking off the steel cable on the winch, and replacing with 60' of synthetic. I will post some pics later today of the weed guard install,the removal of the steps, and the completed unit.
    There is a lot of interest in this new product line,and if you are interested in the latest and greatest,the wilderness series is it.

Yeah man, Argo is really interested in bringing additional products to the model line. In this market, its evolve or go extinct. Argo is doing a fine job on the evolutionary end. I would like to see them bring some additional colors to the market, and the ladies that ride with me keep talking about buying an Argo if they came in colors that appeal to the women (pink, pink camo, prince purple, etc).

That new Wilderness series is awesome in options.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    Yeah man, Argo is really interested in bringing additional products to the model line. In this market, its evolve or go extinct. Argo is doing a fine job on the evolutionary end. I would like to see them bring some additional colors to the market, and the ladies that ride with me keep talking about buying an Argo if they came in colors that appeal to the women (pink, pink camo, prince purple, etc).

That new Wilderness series is awesome in options.
    they had one at the Toronto Sportsmans show that was either wine coloured or purple and had a built in stereo and speakers and more. the dealer has already sold it.

Sounds like it was an LX. The first one that I had seen,I was blown away by how loud the stereo was.

2016 6x6 scout2.jpg2016 argo scout 6x6 (2).jpg2016 6x6 scout weed guards.jpg

The scout is all done, checked for leaks in the pond where i took the steps off, both sides sealed. The gun rack is on,holds guns in with velcro,havn't put a gun in yet, but looks to be fine. Pro series tracks are on,looks bad with the pro series,and will be a great unit for someone.
    The scout with pro series tracks is $16,495.00
    remainder of 2,000.00 acc credit ( less gun rack, hood fan,brake tail light kit)
    3 years on kohler 23hp efi air cooled
    2 years on unit(1 year +1 year extended promo warrantee)
    Attached Images

? Is that PVC around the axles if so does it fit snug around them or is it loose? What purpose does it provide? Thanks

Yes, 1.5" regular PVC, and this fits loosely( free floats) around the exposed axle to keep weeds from wrapping tightly around it.PVC gets cut to length,then i taper the edges with my dremel to get rid of the sharpness,cut it in half,glue onto the axle, then I use drain tile tape to wrap around the guard. Weeds that wrap tightly around the axles can eventually cause issues with bearings and seals,and if left unchecked, can build up and cause steering issues.Weeds still can accumulate on the axles,but they don't wrap tight, and are much easier to remove.

Badass looking rig. Did you have to remove the steps to fit the tracks?

Yes, the step is right under the track, so cant be used as a step,not sure if it would hit the track,but better to just take them off. Can always put then back on.

+ Reply to Thread