Another Argo Clip

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Argo Clip

Another Argo Clip

Are you guys getting sick of me yet

This ones a little different, we had to cross a creek early in the Spring with lots of slush and ice, not to mention the high water. We had no load in this case, and the floatation of the Argo worked against us, made it hard to push through the slush close to shore.

No I'm not tired of your videos! I do like them better with the original soundtrack. Is nice to see what your head cam does.. I looked it up on the 'net.

+ Reply to Thread