ARGO HUNTMASTER/wilderness series

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARGO HUNTMASTER/wilderness series

ARGO HUNTMASTER/wilderness series

Just received the new huntmaster,so now I have the whole wilderness series here to evaluate.Being a big "H" class fan,the huntmaster is based off the H class, or HDI,and I am very exited to test this out, including the new double bead lock system. Stay tuned for more pics and my thoughts on this new unit.wilderness series 1.jpgwilderness series 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fox Valley Argo Sales View Post
    Just received the new huntmaster,so now I have the whole wilderness series here to evaluate.Being a big "H" class fan,the huntmaster is based off the H class, or HDI,and I am very exited to test this out, including the new double bead lock system. Stay tuned for more pics and my thoughts on this new unit.Attachment 14725Attachment 14726
    I will be happy to hear about the features on your Huntmaster. Does yours have heated hand grips? Brake fan or hood fan? That is a very nice looking machine in my opinion. Hope to get a chance to drive one myself.

Hope to find time to really look this over,just had a chance to drive this 100' into the garage,didnt expect this to be any different than the HDI......wow,totally differnt feel with the double bead lock rims, and different tires with about 2-3 psi.Seems to turn much easier,and more smoother ride,like a cadilac.Granted, didnt go far,so I am very exited to spend time on this! Huntmaster will feel the same as the LX, as they both have the beadlock system.

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    I will be happy to hear about the features on your Huntmaster. Does yours have heated hand grips? Brake fan or hood fan? That is a very nice looking machine in my opinion. Hope to get a chance to drive one myself.
    No, but those are options you could add. The outfitter has the heated grips, even the OH! %#@!!! bar has heat. I am a big fan of the no, NO, NOOO!!!!!! bar,two grips to really hang on to.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox Valley Argo Sales View Post
    No, but those are options you could add. The outfitter has the heated grips, even the OH! %#@!!! bar has heat. I am a big fan of the no, NO, NOOO!!!!!! bar,two grips to really hang on to.
    yes Fox Valley. Most of us spend a lot more time driving than riding shotgun. The passenger in an Avenger front seat would really like the two hand grips bar in an outfitter. i like the name "Oh **** bar, but I don't think that is official.haha

outfitter and huntmaster comarison.jpgHere is the back of the huntmaster and the outfitter,notice neither on have back racks, also the outfitter has a nice double step. Also the huntmaster has the brake tail light kit,outfitter has none.

+ Reply to Thread