ARGO OUTFITTER/ wilderness series

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARGO OUTFITTER/ wilderness series

ARGO OUTFITTER/ wilderness series

Last but not least is the outfitter,the biggest baddest one in the series.I have very little time on the X class units, but plan on spending some time on this unit also.This has lots of creature comforts including heated hand grips,and I will do the rundown on this unit also.outfitter cockpit.jpgoutfitter dash.jpgoutfitter gun rack.jpgoutfitter rear step,seats.jpg

OH $%# bar.jpgHere is another pic of the oufitter Oh $@# bar,and the T handle. The T handle controls on the X class can slide to either side of the unit,and the Oh @$# bar pops off so it also can be repositioned. Still trying to find time to mess more with these units,having both bars heated, I would like to see if the bars can in fact still be repositioned to either side.
    Last edited by Fox Valley Argo Sales; 05-15-2016 at 08:53 AM.

Outfitter

That new machine is actually very featured filled, and looks awesome. Can't wait to see the full write-up.

+ Reply to Thread