Fall ashtabula Hare Scramble

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall ashtabula Hare Scramble

Should be there Friday afternoon.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I'm coming again.

Is there a phone and address for Pine lakes? The address I have is 3796 Maple Rd, Jefferson Ohio 44047 Phone 440 997 4166 I called that number and got nothing.I would like to attend but, I am 6 hours from there and hate to drive all that way. Not knowing what is going on. Thanks

Address is good, many of us are 6 or more hours away.

PM member littleg with any questions, this is basically his event/outing and will answer any questions. If it helps there is primitive camping welcome with plenty of room for tents to fifth wheel campers, hotels are about 15-20 minutes away.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Wish I could make it, but gonna have to sit this one out
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thanks ARGOJIM for the info.

The count down is on! We should be there.

Just a reminder this event is $20 a head for the weekend i will be collecting the money as always at this event. All machines in the hare scramble must have a number on the front right easy to see we may be doing games again this year before the race for anyone to participate in also as last year we will be doing a pulled pork dinner on sat after the race while we hand out the awards yes the track will be open for test and tune sessions as always and any ? You know what to do just ask. Thank you

And we do a pass the card for Billie's birthday
    Last edited by LittleG; 09-04-2016 at 06:44 PM.

What time is the hare scramble?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudmax View Post
    What time is the hare scramble?
    We may need to know this too... seems like Dad is itchin' to go up Saturday, even though we only have one racer and one trail rider ready to go and too many other unrelated chores to get done.

+ Reply to Thread