how much power can a t20 take?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how much power can a t20 take?

how much power can a t20 take?

I am going to be looking into motor swaps, I will likely be going with a polaris 500cc atv engine but I would like to run a 700cc inline twin. How much power will these transmissions take?

Based on my experience, I would say that a t20 is adequate for any air cooled machine out there. I can verify that an experimental machine I have is running 80hp and about the same torque, with no issues after 90 hours.
    I've actually seen one mated to a Chevy Sprint Turbo motor, with 100hp, and probably 110lbs torque.

thanks for the input. Makes me feel at ease!

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    Based on my experience, I would say that a t20 is adequate for any air cooled machine out there. I can verify that an experimental machine I have is running 80hp and about the same torque, with no issues after 90 hours.
    I've actually seen one mated to a Chevy Sprint Turbo motor, with 100hp, and probably 110lbs torque.
    sick wheelspeed!

+ Reply to Thread