What is this Busco Beach? I keep looking for spots around me to dip it in water when the time comes. There is this really nice neighborhood with a really nice lake in it that I would love to terrorize.

Anyhow...

My HF pipe bender was a total SNAFU. It was more of a pipe folder-kinker-smoosher. I just caved and bought some mandrel-bent J's from Summit. So, now the headers are made. I'll wrap them later in black header wrap. All I lack now is oil and gas to at least start it. I finished all the engine wiring, ran the throttle and choke cables, and got 4 chains made last week. I had to order more chain and two idler sprockets -which showed up wrong- so that will be another day. If I can at least start it up and get it to move under its own power, then I can take it all down to paint it. I've already gone around it and filled a bunch of holes (like the PO's unnecessary amp meter hole in the tub) with the plastic from the exhaust hole I cut. Man, what a long and stanky process that is. I'm going to just epoxy the rest of 'em.