16 H.P. Briggs with clutches

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 16 H.P. Briggs with clutches

16 H.P. Briggs with clutches

I have a briggs v-twin with electric and manual start. Includes drive and driven clutches, motorcycle style throttle and choke cable. Was in the Swamp Fox I bought this spring. It ran good but I only drove it up and down the driveway. I only know that it had clean oil and a clean filter. I changed the oil and filter. $600. Super Swamp Fox aluminum skid plate. $25. Engine cover. $25. Gas tank. $30. T20 main bearings. $20. T20 drums with smooth face but needs surface that rides in the case bushing turned. $?. A pair of T20 spring loaded shifter rods, I built them and did not use them. $20. Prefer pick up.... might ship small items.

DSCN0416.jpgDSCN0412.jpgDSCN0414.jpgDSCN0404.jpgDSCN0405.jpg
    Last edited by oldstreetracer; 07-25-2016 at 09:56 PM.

DSCN0454.jpgDSCN0455.jpgDSCN0453.jpgDSCN0450.jpgDSCN0449.jpg

Swamp fox things. Last time that I am posting them. Wiring harness For engine (Briggs), engine cover, Headlight wiring, twist throttle, skid plate, original seat and frame and one back seat. Gas tank is not for sale. $100.

Would you sell the driven clutch separately? I am trying to locate one for a odg 8x8 around maybe the mid to late 80s model. I am not familiar with the models. Any help would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike4025 View Post
    Would you sell the driven clutch separately? I am trying to locate one for a odg 8x8 around maybe the mid to late 80s model. I am not familiar with the models. Any help would be awesome.
    This one was for a T-20, and will likely be the wrong safe size for an argo
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread