Sprockets needed

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sprockets needed

Sprockets needed

I am looking for a set of Attex Thunderchief Sprockets. I need them for a racer, please let me know if you have some. Thanks.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Probably. I will be home next weekend...I think. It's been a lot of time on the road, but I will do my best to check on parts for you then.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

If you have them I can drive up.

Bump!

Still looking for sprockets!

If you can give me the # of teeth and the spacing from the bolt hole to the sprocket, I will see what I have.

If countrybumpkin doesn't have what you need, member whipper-ag can probably get/make them for you. He's done several for me.

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    If you can give me the # of teeth and the spacing from the bolt hole to the sprocket, I will see what I have.
    Same here. I've got a big box of used sprockets, but they all start to look the same after a while. Maybe between the two of us, Dave and I can come up with a complete set for you.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Same here. I've got a big box of used sprockets, but they all start to look the same after a while. Maybe between the two of us, Dave and I can come up with a complete set for you.
    Thanks guys, I will have to go out tomorrow and measure the sprockets on my other machine because I don't have the correct ones to measure. I know the ones on my racer are 440 Thunderchief sprockets. That is what i am looking for. I will check them out and send the measurements in the morning. The sprockets are pretty much all that is left for my A stock racer. I didn't realize the sprockets that I had weren't going to work until recently.

I measured the sprockets and this is what I am getting. (Everything is in inches)
    Standing in front of the machine.
    Front Right 2-1/4
    Middle Right 7/8 to the small sprocket and 2-3/4 to the bigger sprocket
    Right Rear 1-3/4

Left Front 2-1/2
    Middle Left ¾ to the small sprocket and ¾ to the bigger sprocket
    Left Rear 3-3/16

The two middle sprockets are the most important, if I can find those I can make it work.
    Small sprocket 20 teeth
    Large sprocket 26 teeth

Thanks guys!

+ Reply to Thread