The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

I had to swing by because I saw this on eBay for 17,000. I nearly died.
    What's the recommended power for one of these? Assuming the 23 horse might be a bit sluggish. But idk, I hate to buy the smallest version of anything. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit929 View Post
    I had to swing by because I saw this on eBay for 17,000. I nearly died.
    What's the recommended power for one of these? Assuming the 23 horse might be a bit sluggish. But idk, I hate to buy the smallest version of anything. :P
    Thank you for your interest. Please give us a call at: 260-768-7221 and we can help you directly.

I can't wait to hear feedback on the new T20 Mudd-Ox! I'm really hoping there's a video showing the machine floating in the water and maybe a swimming video. I'm all but sold after reading the specs having previously owned a gas and diesel hydrostatic version. There's gotta be some video. Please...

WOW!!! This is awesome, as I never planned on buying a new machine ever! I guess in a few years, I'd have to reconsider my previous thinking. I was thinking of getting an Argo 8x8 for a machine that the family can ride in. This is really forcing me into a corner, lol!! I guess we will see how all of this comes out, and once the machine goes through its paces!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

that won't be long i bet ..... sorry to miss you at busco fred !! we will say hey on some videos. johnboy

John that will be sweet if you could do that. I have to drive through NC this weekend to VA to see my sister, who is having her Gallbladder removed today. So I may be able to stop by and catch a ride with one of you gents, if you all are back at camp when I get there. I don't know exactly when I will get there but I will probably call Dan67 or yourself if you inbox me your number once I arrive. I guess the Amphib Gods did hear me after all!! lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    that won't be long i bet ..... sorry to miss you at busco fred !! we will say hey on some videos. johnboy
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I wonder if MuddOx might offer a 6x6 version of this model...
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I can't wait to hear feedback on the new T20 Mudd-Ox! I'm really hoping there's a video showing the machine floating in the water and maybe a swimming video. I'm all but sold after reading the specs having previously owned a gas and diesel hydrostatic version. There's gotta be some video. Please...
    Stay tuned in a few weeks!

Word has it that there may be one or two Mudd Ox Vengeance machines at Busco. I can't wait to hear the feedback and watch the videos.

n
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 02:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread