The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

i rode with dan in the vengeance after it was unloaded in the hurricane before deedee and kris, norm, sam and dan67 and us headed out. it was plenty fast and plenty strong on the trail. ( 38 hp. i believe ). lot's of mud and water of course and it did well. had great power to blast thru the mud holes. t20 seemed to work great for turns
    even though it's a heavier machine. i think dan may be leaning towards tracks which i think the vengeance will handle just fine. too bad we did'nt get to ride the next morning for some good videos !!! maybe dan will get some while riding down his way..... johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    i rode with dan in the vengeance after it was unloaded in the hurricane before deedee and kris, norm, sam and dan67 and us headed out. it was plenty fast and plenty strong on the trail. ( 38 hp. i believe ). lot's of mud and water of course and it did well. had great power to blast thru the mud holes. t20 seemed to work great for turns
    even though it's a heavier machine. i think dan may be leaning towards tracks which i think the vengeance will handle just fine. too bad we did'nt get to ride the next morning for some good videos !!! maybe dan will get some while riding down his way..... johnboy va.
    Wow John, I have been very, very busy with Hurricane clean up and a very, very busy work schedule. I am hoping to get some video of the Ox in action soon and a good report but I have been over whelmed the last two weeks with work. The Ven38 does have a lot of power but every machine is different and I am just beginning to learn all the driving techniques to get the most out of the machine. Videos and results will follow but give me time to continue clean up from the hurricane.
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 10-22-2016 at 11:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread