The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

This machine should be a big hit, a t20 equipped, big block, 8x8, nothing could be better.

SE Texas Just between the piney woods and the Gulf of Mexico
    I saw the split shifter.... and the cup holder.

This should be interesting.

Especially if access to the trans is wide open.

MUST PE FAST ! has a Grab handle !!!
    Looks like a Buffalo front lower !?!?

Cmon Mudd-ox, it's Friday. Show us what my next machine is gonna look like. Lol
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

We heard your wishes for an inexpensive but highly robust machine and have delivered: The Mudd-Ox Vengeance. Our latest model was engineered to utilize the Max skid-steer T20 transmission in the extremely capable Mudd-Ox chassis. One unique aspect to the T20 model is the ability to split-shift the transmission. If you’re in a tight spot and wish to have counter-rotation, the operator can individually shift each side of the transmission to drive both set of wheels in opposite direction. Enjoy the heavy duty 1.50’’ inch solid axles with durable chain tensioners. It is the best of both worlds.

Along with the other Mudd-Ox’s in our lineup, the Vengeance can haul up to 6 passengers and a has towing capacity of 1,800 lbs. Conquer the terrain with an industry leading 13’’ center ground clearance piloted with our own 26’’ tall Vendetta tires in 12, 14, or 16’’ wide. Select your power plant between a 23, 26.5, 30, or 38 hp EFI engine. Enjoy the wide range of accessories from tracks to heated cabs. The possibilities are endless. Drive through rugged terrain, then swim across the water. This is a machine created by the people for the people.

Highlights:
    23, 26.5, 30, 38 HP Kohler EFI
    Split-shift transmission for counter rotation capability
    4-6 passengers
    13'' center ground clearance
    Heavy duty CVT clutch
    Full instrumentation
    1,200 lbs load capacity on land, 1,000 in water
    25 MPH top speed land, 3 MPH water
    Heavy duty chain
    Bilge pump
    12 US gallon fuel tank for 8-10 hours of operation
    1,200 lbs weight
    Fully amphibious

Prices start at just $15,995.

View more pictures in the 6x6world gallery:
    Mudd-Ox Inc. - Amphibious ATV Pictures

Purchase today:
    23 HP - 2017 Mudd Ox Vengeance 23 HP Kholer 8x8 Amphibious ATV 8 Wheeler Max Industrial | eBay
    26.5 HP - 2017 Mudd Ox Vengeance 26 HP Kholer 8x8 Amphibious ATV 8 Wheeler Max Industrial | eBay
    30 HP - 2017 Mudd Ox Vengeance 30 HP Kholer 8x8 Amphibious ATV 8 Wheeler Max Industrial | eBay
    38 HP big block - 2017 Mudd Ox Vengeance 38 HP Kholer 8x8 Amphibious ATV 8 Wheeler Max Industrial | eBay

Outstanding!

SE Texas Just between the piney woods and the Gulf of Mexico
    There it is!!!!

Sounds like a winner for sure!!!

Duck season is right around the corner down here...

Yall haul one down and run it thru its paces all around this flooded rice field all day then "ll load yall up on some fine cajun cookin!!!

Looks like Ive got one to add to the wish list!!

I love it! I really like the 23HP option to compete with the Frontier at $16k. I can't wait to see some video of one in action.

Awesome! Nice job!

I like it. It seems as though you folks have made a very nice machine at a very good price.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread