The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

Matt, are the laterals sprung forward with the T-20 like in a max?

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    no doubt for the base price machine and what you get, the vengeance is awesome !! affordable for those without deep pockets. johnboy va.
    Well there you go,sign me up for 1,oh wait as everything else has went up my wages hasnt. So no deep pockets,fairly shallow ones will prevent me from ever buying another new machine,as affordable as they may seem....

How dI'd I not see this earlier. Gotta sell my maxiv for one now

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:10 PM.

Guess what I meant to say is the days of buying one outright for 4 to 8000 are gone.The last new one I bought (2003)I just took a little out of savings and paid cash.I did buy a Ferris mower this year and did get some really good financing,that being said I will NEVER finance an AATV or any ATV for that matter,so no I dont see them being that affordable anymore.....

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Where are you hiding the parking brake handle?
    The parking brake on the Vengeance is identical to our other models, on the driver side next to the seat cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by andylmusic76 View Post
    Matt, are the laterals sprung forward with the T-20 like in a max?
    Yes, our laterals have spring tension for ease of driving just like a Max.

http://muddox.net/mudd-ox-vengeance/

What???? You gotta be kidding me!!!!!! Why do I own an Argo? Do you take trades Matt? One question Matt, is that T-20 going to handle the power and torque of a 38 horse 999cc engine?

Gotta have one of these with the 38 horse engine!!!
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 09-10-2016 at 12:50 AM.

I like it a lot! This thing could be killer way back in the woods and across the muskeg.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:09 PM.

JUST a thought-the Gen38 has an 85.5 inch wheelbase and a 999cc Kohler engine with loads of torque. That means it is the first AATV that could mount a 28 inch tall, 12.5 inch wide outlaw tire on a 12" Ox bead lock rim.

Hummmmmm? that would give a guy a real 14 inch ground clearance and all the mudding capabilities of the out law. Gotta believe that machine would have the power and torque to turn all eight of those tires.

Two Years ago a Can Am 6x6 with 6 outlaws won the mud endurance race-seems six out laws worked very well in that deep watery mud!

Matt I really believe that you have struck gold with the new Gen38 OX.

Outlaw Tires

+ Reply to Thread