Bead Lock Rings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bead Lock Rings

Bead Lock Rings

A couple of people have asked if I can get some bead lock rings made so I am asking if anyone else is interested. The more sets I have made the lower the price is. What I pay is what you pay, I make no money on these. As of right now the price for scalloped one is 17.08 a piece for a total of 204.69 and a set of non scalloped ones are 199.32. I will wait until till everyone has ordered and then have them made all at one time. If everyone gets back to me with how many sets they might want I will get a new quote and give you the current price like I did last year. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I Take it that these are Steel rings ?

Yes, 0.188" A-36 steel plate. I can get aluminum ones but they are more expensive and I would have to get a quote for them.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

This year i may be ablecswing it...let me knoe when close to pulling triggr
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

Do these use the existing wheels?

Does anyone have any pictures of how these are adapted and used on the wheels?

As I take it you weld the inner ring to the inside lip of your factory wheel then bolt the outer ring to it with you outer tire bead between the two rings.
    That is how a Factory bead lock wheel (after market) is made and used. This way you Don't have to by new wheels just upgrade you stock one's !

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    As I take it you weld the inner ring to the inside lip of your factory wheel then bolt the outer ring to it with you outer tire bead between the two rings.
    That's exactly how they're assembled. There are two rings per wheel, assuming you're only locking one side of the tire. Weld one of the rings to the rim, install one bead of the tire, then pinch the other bead between the welded ring and the loose ring. I've done a total of 12 of them for the racers. Egoperf welded them up for me since he has a nice rotator making it a piece of cake.

Here's a shot of one welded up, and then smoothed out to let the one tire bead slip over a bit easier.

Last edited by hydromike; 12-21-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Anyone hear if he got orders for these as of yet ?
    If so what is the price now ??

I had to google it for it to make sense to me. Here's a good video.

https://www.powernationtv.com/two-mi...n-beadlock-rim

+ Reply to Thread