FOR SALE Max II Gila Monster Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FOR SALE Max II Gila Monster Springer

I need your services wipper

Does anybody have contact info foMIr whipper

Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    Hustler 950 (A resurrection in progress)

I think you can find Whipper at this link-he lives in Phoenix and owns Apache Gear:

https://www.directionus.com/az/glend...-gear-inc.html

He owns Apache Gear? Never knew that, well these machines must be high quality. Had his company make me a custom 1st gear for my coat over 4 years ago, looked as good as jewelry when it was done and despite all the abuse I've put on my machine it's still holding up great!

+ Reply to Thread