14 BS vs 18 kohler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 14 BS vs 18 kohler

14 BS vs 18 kohler

OK other than the HP what is your all thoughts for a Max II.
    Has a 14 Briggs in it now But I have a Real nice 18 Kohler command I was going to put in a Mod Tractor. She is Big ! Think there is any real benefit on doing the swap ?
    Just thought I would throw this out here to see what your thoughts where ?

Send that Kohler to me and I will run it for a couple years so I can give you an informed opinion

LOL ! That would be nice.my main thing is the extra weight and size of the Kohler justified ? Never ran one in a 6x6 before ? Are thy that much better over a Briggs ?

Cool 18hp Kohler

If that 18hp Kohler is anything like my 18hp Briggs engine your gonna have a great motor in your max-2 aatv. The 18hp briggs is a nice strong easy to work on engine. Kohler and Briggs makes some great engines. Good luck in your upgrade in engine size in your max.

+ Reply to Thread