JLO/Rockwell Engines

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JLO/Rockwell Engines

JLO/Rockwell Engines

I have a full manual of the breakdown of every JLO/Rockwell engine out that was in early 6 wheelers so if anyone needs any repair or specs on them let me know and I will gladly provide that info!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Do I still have your copy? If so I need to get it back to you ASAP. I'm lookin' over at the pile of AATV stuff here at work (Attex axles, inner and outer bearings, 2 dozen manuals) and it looks like your is on top...

Perhaps if there's room on the board, I could scan it in and make e-lectronic, ay?

~m

Mike,

If you scan it, you can email it to me and I will be happy to put it up for you.
    Last edited by Mike; 02-15-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: removed my email address

Sounds good Mike......thanks!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hi,
    i am thinking of trying to restore and rebuild a jlo 295.wild wolf. The cylinder is out 4.5k looking for a new top end . Could use your engine info. Thanks the city farmer

THATS GREAT I HAVE A 400TWIN IN MY ATTEX AND I NEED THE WIRING DIAGRAM rocketman17j@verizon.net

Here you go, Joe...

~m

395 jlo rockwell?

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    I have a full manual of the breakdown of every JLO/Rockwell engine out that was in early 6 wheelers so if anyone needs any repair or specs on them let me know and I will gladly provide that info!
    Do you have service manual on a 395 jlo rockwell? please call lance @ 262 930 3633 Thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by hoeguy View Post
    Do you have service manual on a 395 jlo rockwell? Thankyou!
    This should help:

http://www.czmartin.com/jpw/JLO_ServiceManual.pdf

if this manual is a pdf file or ms files may i please receive a copy for my JLO L295L.
    Thank-you

+ Reply to Thread