Any videos of the new vengeance?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any videos of the new vengeance?

Any videos of the new vengeance?

I WANNA SEE.
    how does it perform compared to the diesel model? I've never heard a new T-20, have they changed much since the 90's Max?
    Does it handle the turning of a machine that large well?
    How's it float compared to the diesels?
    What color is your underwear?
    Do tell.

rabbit, i rode a short report on my ride with dan at busco. it's under '' unveil of the mudd ox '' on this site. he sounds like he will get some videos later. johnboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit929 View Post
    I WANNA SEE.
    how does it perform compared to the diesel model? I've never heard a new T-20, have they changed much since the 90's Max?
    Do tell.
    We took a short video of Dan testing his new machine before heading to Busco Beach. Its now on our YouTube for everyone to enjoy. The T20 is exactly the same as used in current Max production, and suits the Vengeance well.

As for our underwear... we'll leave that to the imagination.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 02:45 PM.

That Yellow Mudd Ox looks like a million bucks! Fast on land and on water, very impressive.

looks awesome, you could really see the swim speed when the camera was zoomed in. Has there been any testing of the 12" wide vendetta tire in the water?

It looks great! And it seems the float height is a major improvement! It sits about where the max does.
    I got start putting in more O.T...

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit929 View Post
    I WANNA SEE.
    Do tell.
    Check my posting-more to follow:http://www.6x6world.com/forums/mudd-...tml#post206021

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Dan,please tell us a bit more.Your new T20 has an OIL PUMP!!, a filter and an oil cooler!!!(on the tranny??) Just reading Canadian Zuk's posts re; fabbing a cradle for the front and rear of the t20 in his older max iv which has come unglued more than once. It seems that Mat O. has made giant steps to create a great new machine. We need to hear more Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    Dan,please tell us a bit more.Your new T20 has an OIL PUMP!!, a filter and an oil cooler!!!(on the tranny??) Just reading Canadian Zuk's posts re; fabbing a cradle for the front and rear of the t20 in his older max iv which has come unglued more than once. It seems that Mat O. has made giant steps to create a great new machine. We need to hear more Dan.
    I'd like to hear more about the new T-20 as well, I've noticed my T-20 get quite hot when I'm working it. I've serviced the T-20 several times and my fluid always looks/smells ok, but she get really hot and heat kills. I've thought about drilling my case and adding cooling lines already but not until I have to split it for bearings or bands. I've already sourced a small oil pump I can run off my PTO and I have a medium size automotive tranny cooler here for when I get around to it. I'll do a write up when it happens but I'd sure like to see what Mudd-Ox has come up with. Hopefully it never comes unglued again lol.

+ Reply to Thread