Any videos of the new vengeance?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any videos of the new vengeance?

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Zuk View Post
    I'd like to hear more about the new T-20 as well, I've noticed my T-20 get quite hot when I'm working it. I've serviced the T-20 several times and my fluid always looks/smells ok, but she get really hot and heat kills. I've thought about drilling my case and adding cooling lines already but not until I have to split it for bearings or bands. I've already sourced a small oil pump I can run off my PTO and I have a medium size automotive tranny cooler here for when I get around to it. I'll do a write up when it happens but I'd sure like to see what Mudd-Ox has come up with. Hopefully it never comes unglued again lol.
    Guys, I only have an hour of the machine, (hurricane recovery etc) But yes the T20 is securely mounted, yes the machine is light, yes you have excellent control with the T20,Yes it turns very well, yes it does have an oil pump, filer, gauge and oil cooler for the T20 and the T20 does NOT GET HOT! The T20 also has a new type of heavy duty fluid. I will post more information and videos.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Guys, I only have an hour of the machine, (hurricane recovery etc) But yes the T20 is securely mounted, yes the machine is light, yes you have excellent control with the T20,Yes it turns very well, yes it does have an oil pump, filer, gauge and oil cooler for the T20 and the T20 does NOT GET HOT! The T20 also has a new type of heavy duty fluid. I will post more information and videos.
    I meant hopfully mine never comes unglued again lol.

Looking forward to your updates, this new machine interests me very much.

Mighty Max-Thanks for the reply. I am embarrassed for not asking how you fared in the heavy rains from Mathew instead of wanting more info on your Mudd-Ox. It just seems like the answer to so many wants from split tranny to 38 horsepower! I will try to wait more politely(if I can) for video of your first big ride.Meanwhile you remain the Elvis of the amphib world. thanks for posting.

+ Reply to Thread