Dans Yellow Ven38 Mudd Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Dans Yellow Ven38 Mudd Ox

Dans yellow Vengeance Mudd-Ox

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Congratulations!!!! Now you can make some of those videos we all like to see.

That thing is going to be like an M1A1, bad to the bone!

i figured after you got stuck the first hour we were out in the hurricane.... dan's going to buy tracks..... your expression said '' i don't like getting pulled out '' !! good for you !! with you and deedee at busco, what's to worry ? johnboy

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 08:10 PM.

A set of Adair tracks that were shipped yesterday and they should be here in a few days.

I will not go out again until have the tracks are installed and the machine is ready to roll. I tried tires and the machine worked well but I am used to going where ever I want with out worrying about getting stuck. My biggest concern in this area is fallen trees and roots under the water. Tracks make these issues a mute point. With a 16 1/2 inch footprint, 85 1/2 inch wheelbase and another 1 1/2 inches of ground clearance I expect the machine to be an absolute mud beast with a relatively light weight and a very large foot print. The machine already draws a lot of attention at ATV parks and once the tracks are installed I expect everyone will want to test the abilities of the beast.

Dan

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Good deal Dan. I guess you talked the Mrs into getting a second job after all. Of course I've asked mine to take a third job to help pay for this hobby.

yea dan, santa was good to you this year !! can't wait to see some pics or video of the tracked '' yellow tsunami '' . have fun, johnboy

Alright Folks, I finally managed to get some half way decent video of the Ox, enjoy.

Very Impressive, that machine will have few rivals!

+ Reply to Thread