Dans Yellow Ven38 Mudd Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dans Yellow Ven38 Mudd Ox

Dans Yellow Ven38 Mudd Ox

I spent two days at the Mudd Ox factory watching my Ven38 being built by Matt's crew in Indiana. I watched as the crew installed one quality part after another. I got to see the 1 1/2 inch axles that are machined in house. I watched as my 38 horse 1000cc was was tuned and set to run over 4000 rpm. I was given my choice of clutch set ups.

I saw the Mudd ox frames and the quality of the materials.

I got to see the chains installed and noted that they were the highest quality. My T20 transmission was mounted to a Mudd Ox frame and my T20 has an oil pump, a filter and an oil cooler (wow).

When I arrived at Busco Beach I was faced with Hurricane rains so my riding time was limited to a hour on flooded trails that were under 10 feet of water a few hours later.

There will extensive test and video's but as for now the only thing I have is a video of the Ox swimming in Matt's pond minutes after the Ox was assembled.

There will be much more as time becomes available. What I can say now is the Ox is powerful and fun to drive and a quality machine.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 10-27-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Nice machine! Congratulations

Awesome machine, can't wait to see it in action.

Dan's Yellow Vengeance 38 1000cc Mudd Ox

Congratulations Mighty Max. You have definitely hit the big time. Cannot wait for the videos.

Way to go with the crazy 38hp beast! That things gotta be a monster. Top speed? Clutch setups? There are OPTIONS ON CLUTCH SET UPS??

IMG_0110.jpgIMG_0107.jpgt-20 oil pump cooler and a filter . mmmmmmmmmmmm
    sounds like a cool t-20

I put some pictures of the Ox T20 oil pump, filer, and cooler on the gallery but I can't figure out how to transfer them to this page-so please check the gallery.
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 10-28-2016 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    I put some pictures of the Ox T20 oil pump, filer, and cooler on the gallery but I can't figure out how to transfer them to this page-so please check the gallery.
    thanks Dan and WFO for transfering them. thats a big pump.

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    thanks Dan and WFO for transfering them. thats a big pump.
    It looks to me like the pics WFO posted are actually of a moddified max IV with an oil cooler/pump modification and not the pics Dan was speaking about. I don't see any fitration either (not that it's required). I would be very surprised if the manufacturer really used a 12V pump. Perhaps Dan or WFO could clarify what these pictures are from.

Here is some video of the Ox being built at the Mudd Ox Factory in Indiana, as I expressed in this video I was very impressed with the quality of the parts and the workmanship.

+ Reply to Thread