Alright guys, I finally got the chance to take the Ox out for a mud ride from hell. The video I just posted was very short but it will give you a feel of some of the conditions. The quad you see at the beginning was stuck in the clay mud pit. I never saw a single four wheeler make it across this mud pit and as you can see the tires on a 4x4 turn to gum balls quickly and this mud snaps axles and burns out clutches quickly.

How did the Ox do? I drove the Ox on both sides of the quad you see being pulled out and as soon as he was pulled from the hole I drove right through the area he was stuck in.
The Ox performed very well in that type of mud. The clutching keeps the machines gearing very, very low and I was able to turn tires and walk right through.

I found out quickly that tires have there limitations and I had to work really hard in several holes I could have breezed through with tracks.

I also quickly found that unlike the Argo I could stand and rock the Ox a little side to side and move forward.

I was also surprised to find that if my momentum stopped I could back out. I also learned that the Vendettas will swim slowly back ward.

Mud in the back of the park was the worse I had ever seen and I drove and explored back area without issues, but with out another AATV with me I decided the mud conditions were just to bad.

I have learned that what is easy with tracks is a lot of work with tires. I have considered putting eight 28 inch Outlaws on the Ox making it an absolute beast in the mud but alas even the mighty outlaws would would probably bow to some of the conditions I run in.

Back to the Ox, the T20 ran very, very cool. The ride is the best I have ever seen and I was able to run down trails faster than I have ever gone before with the thick seat and the Vendettas tires soaking up the bumps.

I would have to say that the Ox with tires out performed every other lifted machine in the park (there were hundreds) how ever at this point I am still considering a set of Adair's or eight 28 inch Outlaws. The outlaws may be a waste of money since i don't believe they can handle swamp conditions-hummmmmm?

The Ox was a beast, but good has never been good enough for me so a set of Adair's may be in the Ox's future.