Mudd-Ox Announcement on Max 6x6 ATV's

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread

Thread: Mudd-Ox Announcement on Max 6x6 ATV's

Hybrid View

Mudd-Ox Announcement on Max 6x6 ATV's

Mudd-Ox, Inc. would like to announce that the Max 6x6 lineup has been acquired by Rain-Dance Investments group. Effective immediately, Mudd-Ox Inc. will no longer accept orders for Max 6x6 amphibious ATVs. For all Max vehicle inquiries, please contact Mxi Max ATVs Notwithstanding the sale of the Max line, Mudd-Ox, Inc. will continue to produce Skidsteer T-20 transmissions and will produce parts and accessories for Max 6x6's from 1969-2016.

Mudd-Ox would like to thank the loyal Max customers, as well as the community of 6x6 world, for their endless support. The past three years have been an honorable adventure. All the visitors to our facility, owners attending group rides, and social media provided us with memories we will cherish forever.

We are directing our focus to the Mudd-Ox brand, striving to innovate new models and technologies. There will be more exciting products in the near future.

Once again we thank the community for their endless support and the opportunity to place our mark in Max history.

I didn't see this one coming.

I ordered some parts from them yesterday and the lady that called to ask a couple questions about my order said something was up.

looks like the end of max.I hope I am wrong,rain dance seems to be a scottish or U.K. company.

making a good product does'nt always mean your business will be successfull. j.b.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    I didn't see this one coming.
    I did ! The only way to get the T20 trans was to by the company that holds the Rites to it ! Its a good company practice and why build Tow different machines when they Compete against each other ?
    Also is the new owners building them or just having them manufactured for them ??
    Just food for thought !

Is there any Max dealers here in USA?
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    I did ! The only way to get the T20 trans was to by the company that holds the Rites to it ! Its a good company practice and why build Tow different machines when they Compete against each other ?
    Also is the new owners building them or just having them manufactured for them ??
    Just food for thought !
    NO. the patent was up a long time ago , anybody could have built one just like it. there is more to this story. it will all come out in the end.

(General reply so that I can subscribe to this thread)
    -Attex ST/300/D - "The Duck." Family owned since the early '70's
    -Attex ST/300/D- Resto/mod project! (not yet started)
    -Attex 440 Thunderchief Racer (not yet started)
    -Attex ST/400 (not yet started)
    -Hustler 980 BIGFOOT- A work in progress (SOLD)
    -1999 Max Buffalo Truck (SOLD)
    -1989 Max IV - A Max four my kids. (In progress)

I deleted several posts in this thread. This is a vendor paid forum where Mudd-Ox pays to advertise. I don't mind anyone discussing the sale in the main Max forum as long as it is done so without attacking each other.

Closed Thread