Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

13 hour drive, anyone else planning on making a trip that long?

11 hour 45 minutes for me, plus stops along the way. I'm thinking about making the drive, but I'll have to see what's going on closer to time. Just 10 minutes from my house is the Sardis Lake reservoir with a bizillion acres available for riding.....makes it hard to justify a 24 hour round trip........but I"m the only one out there with a 6x6. It would be nice to ride with other 6x6'ers.

Quote Originally Posted by allwheeldrive View Post
    13 hour drive, anyone else planning on making a trip that long?
    There are quite a few members from NJ,NY,PA and even Michigan who make the drive for either the spring or the fall ride. Some range from 9-18 hour drives. I have 6 1/2 to 7 myself. Its a great weekend with lots of good people and a variety of machines. Usually a great time had by all.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber View Post
    11 hour 45 minutes for me, plus stops along the way. I'm thinking about making the drive, but I'll have to see what's going on closer to time. Just 10 minutes from my house is the Sardis Lake reservoir with a bizillion acres available for riding.....makes it hard to justify a 24 hour round trip........but I"m the only one out there with a 6x6. It would be nice to ride with other 6x6'ers.

Dirtdobber, we just did a ride north of Knoxville, TN. Not sure how far that is for you but when we go back we'll be sure to let you know if your interested. Its quite different from Busco Beach, more mountain riding with steep hills and some mud as where Busco is all mud all the time.

Takes us about 14hrs from Michigan. Well worth the drive IMO. We also come down a couple days early.

we just did a ride north of Knoxville, TN
    Thanks Rick. I saw that ride shaping up on the forum but I couldn't make it due to scheduling issues. It's pretty country around Knoxville. I just passed through there last week. By the time April rolls around I may be ready for a road trip!

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 06:40 PM.

good man deedee ! glad you had fun.... won't be long before the rain and snow begin ****** johnboy

Deedeelin1
    Post some pictures...
    John and I had fun going through the Mudd below the barn

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 06:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread