T20 supported input shafts ect

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T20 supported input shafts ect

T20 supported input shafts ect

I'm cleaning house,getting ready to move my shop in the spring and went through my older T20 parts. I have 5 input shafts with the support stub on inner end ,6 output shafts with the bearing pocket. 6 left side output shafts and one pair of nearly new attex -hustler type output sprockets that accept the brake drum. All of the output shafts are the shorter type usually seen in attex and hustlers. If you use these in a max the sprocket has to be spaced properly and welded. I am in need of new output shafts and sprockets.
    PM me or text 1-907-388-8582 after 11am ET.

More clean up added to first batch. Includes 6 early T20 shift collars , 4attex brake rotors , 2 popsicle stick levers and 10 eyes for popsicle sticks. All of the parts listed in both posts are in a flatrate box and will ship in the US. $325 includes freight.

Would you sell the collars separately?

Sorry missed the post. I still want to sell as a lot. I've added more popsicle stick levers and removed 2 output shafts from original pics. About 60 pounds of parts packed ready to ship.

Do you have any of the springs for the shift collars?

Just used. New ones available on max6x6 #t20-42 only 4.07 each. If yours were rusty toss them.

supported shafts

hello tony here was looking thew some old posts wanted too see if you still have those t20 supported shafts for sale

Yes it’s still here. I’ve moved since that post so I’ll have to find the boxes. Parts were to heavy for one flat rate box. Give me a couple days to locate again.

+ Reply to Thread