Any DFW area AATVers?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any DFW area AATVers?

Arkansas AATV Ride

Anyone in north Texas or southern Oklahoma want to do a ride somewhere?
    Last edited by garrett1308; 11-14-2016 at 10:14 AM.
    Meep Meep

Hey Garrett,

What do you think about organizing a ride perhaps in Arkansas somewhere, so that it would be within reach for those in TX, LA, AR, MS, AL, TN, MO? Of course, I don't want to take away from the bigger ride at Busco (at least I think it's bigger, as there seem to be more members in that part of the country).

Would be very doable for me. Any one else interested in doing a eide in Arkansas? Any suggestions on good parks?
    Meep Meep

The Superlift park in Hot Springs is first rate.

+ Reply to Thread