ATTEX ST 400 Carburator

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ATTEX ST 400 Carburator

ATTEX ST 400 Carburator

Just got this Attex, and the carb I was told is a Mikuni VM28 round slide. Now Im either
    going to need another carb, or find the actual part number for the Small Brass Choke plunger, it is completly missing, and holding me up on getting it running. Anyone have this brass plunger for the VM28 round slide laying around, or know the actual part # so I can try to find one? Please PM me. Thanks all in advance..

thats a real bad situation you got there fella thats the most criticle part of that mikuni doughtful highly to get it purchased seperatly call richard at route 6x6 to get a full carb replacement he has them john

I would give Ebay a look. They may have what ur lookin for

+ Reply to Thread