argo electric dump box

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: argo electric dump box

argo electric dump box

i have a rhino lined argo electric dump box with all attachments, looking to trade or sell, i need a plow and attachments for a 2001 argo conquest, im in northern ny, can travel some distance, pm me if interested, pics are not mine, its already off machine and stored inside heated garage, can email or text pics

That is a sweet set up would save a bunch of aches and pains hauling the firewood to the splitter what kind of time is it to remove and install ,if you lived in northern Ontario I would be knocking trouble is my dollar is worthless against yours.Cheers NCT

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    That is a sweet set up would save a bunch of aches and pains hauling the firewood to the splitter what kind of time is it to remove and install ,if you lived in northern Ontario I would be knocking trouble is my dollar is worthless against yours.Cheers NCT

NCT, just so you are aware, Argo never offered the dumps (electric or manual) for the Avenger or Frontier models. I believe it was due to the rear body configuration of the 2 machines, I always wanted to attempt it as it couldn't be to difficult to adapt but would need to be raised some. Look at silverbacks pictures if there are any of the body mounted to see what may be involved.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Gotcha as he had stated the pics were not his and he had previously a older Argo I had thought that maybe they were available years ago the pics clearly are of a new XTi /outfitter style thats the reason that a buffalo truck is not off the radar screen for use at the camp.NCT

NCT, they are sill currently available on the XT's and the Centaur.
    When the Avenger came out they were not available for it nor the Frontier, this body would mount across the rear body of the older style uppers and down to frame using mounts not unlike the rear bench seat brackets. The Avenger has a wider and taller rear section (transom) and a lower front section of the rear compartment of the upper body along with the deeper lower body, Frontier has the deeper lower along with the wider rear opening. The Dump bodies mount off the rear section over reflectors/ tail lights next to transom so that and the lower tub height would each need to be addressed, though it should be fairly straight forward to lift and make a rear cross member.

Member bigbeardeddarryl

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    to take it on and off for rear passengers its literally only a few pins and unplugging the whip, takes about 5 minutes, the dump box is heavy as heck, to completely remove it from my machine it is about a dozen nuts and bolts, probably take an hour to completely remove... it really is a sweet setup, i just have no use for it...if anyone would like to see any other pics of how it is installed, i can take some, just let me know, im sure it can be retrofitted to numerous machines

+ Reply to Thread