2017 spring pine lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: 2017 spring pine lake

James G., you followed me a bit before breaking. Was the Turd Jack rabbiting, seemed rear hoppy to me.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

not that i noticed jim, you looked fine under power.

Thank you, must have been the 21's then.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

How many times I gotta tell you Jim rawhide 21 no more than 2 lbs of air and keep the throttle wide open you won't feel a thing put a third member on it usually cures the hop.

21x12x8 old stile chevrons (stock 3rd gen attex) if i had a better set id put them on the racer.
    the newer 22x11x8 chevrons are my second choice. both are hard to find.

I think I was at 2, however, when I first aired them to 3 at the house sitting off machine in the driveway the sun heated them to 6 in 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    I think I was at 2, however, when I first aired them to 3 at the house sitting off machine in the driveway the sun heated them to 6 in 3 hours.
    That sounds like you might need a beer assistant you must be spending too much time going to get your own beer and not enough time wrenching.

+ Reply to Thread