After a productive afternoon I thought I would share my success story. I see a few people were looking for new replacement secondary clutches for early argo's. Here's what i found out. My arctic cat cheetah 440 is worth........nothing, so I was going to rob the engine and electrics for my Jiger project. Today I thought why not take a look at the clutch as well. My Argo had snapped the retaining clip allowing the torque cam to wear away and the spring to be destroyed. The torque cam was toast and the spring resembled a worn out wire coat hanger. The parts I needed from the argo was the main sheaf and the woodruff key. The arctic cat is set up opposite on the ramps so I needed to change the sheaf and the torque cam, the spring was a yellow one??. I went to the second position for additional torque (something I probably did not need to do) put it back together and it is violent in it's pick up and has me driving the argo around. 1974 Artic cat's are worth nothing and there are so many dumped it's worth grabbing the secondary clutch to have spare parts. If you damage the main sheaf thats connected to the centre shaft this will not work but if that bits good, you can have a replacement for pennies.