Wisconsin Argo rider ???

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wisconsin Argo rider ???

Wisconsin Argo rider ???

I would love to get a Argo but living in Wisconsin and not being a property owner it seems the only place I would be able to ride it is on a frozen lake. Do any Wisconsin riders know of any other options

Here in WI. we are kind of limited. With our extensive trail system the handel barred and steering wheel type machines prevail. The amphibious type machines are no good for trails anyway. Yes they are a very niche type machines but super useful none the less. As you mentioned I run mine primarily on the lakes hard or soft water. The safety factor on ice is peace of mind. In the winter I can run county land with tracks and no one bothers me. I've also trailered to organized rides to meet up with some of the fine folks from this site. If you do decide to get one this is the place to be, we would love to have you aboard. Good luck with your decision.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Wisconsin

Hi, You can license as a boat and go in lakes and etc. Not enough people own them for the state to license them for trails. I ride my RZRs in Oconto county on the Dusty trail system. There is a stretch of sand and mud holes about a mile long referred to as the pipeline. I think you could play on this stretch and not be bothered. If you try to go on the trail that would be a different story. This play area is on the west side of Pipeline Rd southeast of Mountain Wi. If I still have my Super Swamp Fox I will give this a try next summer.

+ Reply to Thread