Local guy is selling a 16 wheel Explorer for $1500 cdn

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Local guy is selling a 16 wheel Explorer for $1500 cdn

Holy cow, the entire Liflod clan could fit in that thing! Heck, deliver it down to Buffalo and I'll hold it for him....

These are intersting machines, this is only the 3rd one I've ever seen. They have 2 motors in them as well

I'm located in Ottawa ontario .. the explore currently does not run one motor is seized I have the top shell taken off started to work on it but I just don't have the time anymore I haven't touched it in a few months ..but all parts are there just needs engine work and some smaller details Iike seats lights and how ever else you want to customize it .. I'm looking to get around 1800 and I'm open to trades ..but nothing that I have to fix it am in no rush to sell this just seeing if someone else would benefit more from it then me

What engines are in it?
    How wide is it? How long is it?

I sent you an email also.

Thanks,
    Lance
    Last edited by liflod; 01-06-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Holy cow, the entire Liflod clan could fit in that thing!
    I was thinking me, you and Racerone3. A driver, a navigator and a bartender...

Ever since I crashed Race's Coot three times within the time frame of a couple hours, he doesn't let me drive, and I don't let him navigate. Neither of us should bar-tend, either. We've seen where that road leads on more than one occasion. That eliminates those positions for each of us.

The one picture of the machine makes it look like a big flat Kohler air cleaner sticking up in the back. I'd love to see more pictures of the driveline...

That's way to far for me to deliver lol and I don't think I want another argo... but the explore has two 16hp motors one is a Briggs and the other is an Onan (onan is seized)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy789 View Post
    That's way to far for me to deliver lol and I don't think I want another argo... but the explore has two 16hp motors one is a Briggs and the other is an Onan (onan is seized)
    It's not an Argo, it an Attex. Much more sporty. It has been restored a couple years ago.http://www.6x6world.com/forums/attex...x-project.html
    Can you email me some more pictures? liflod@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    It's not an Argo, it an Attex. Much more sporty. It has been restored a couple years ago.http://www.6x6world.com/forums/attex...x-project.html
    Can you email me some more pictures? liflod@gmail.com
    Forgive him, he's from Ontario, the home of ODG where everything in this Province with more than 4 tires is an Argo

Now when people compliment me on my cool Argo (MaxIV) I just thank them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Zuk View Post
    Forgive him, he's from Ontario, the home of ODG where everything in this Province with more than 4 tires is an Argo

Now when people compliment me on my cool Argo (MaxIV) I just thank them lol
    That is very true,but I think even your very young. son called your Max IV an Argo

+ Reply to Thread