Never seen one of these before Rockwell Sled Car

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Never seen one of these before Rockwell Sled Car

That is an AllSport Tracker. There was a member on here with one. Pritty cool .

Looks like something I would end up playing with just to see how it works.

Great shape looks like, I think I have the ad for it somewhere.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

I have one. Who wants it?
    GT-15 model, needs full redo.

I wouldn't mind taking one on to restore but after my last rifle purchase I've been put on spending restriction

On my short list for really neat machines I'd buy if I found within a 100 miles... sadly this is more like 1,000 )-:

Quote Originally Posted by allwheeldrive View Post
    On my short list for really neat machines I'd buy if I found within a 100 miles... sadly this is more like 1,000 )-:
    Me or liflod are closer.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

If one of you guys want it and it saves you a long trip it is three hours away from me. I am in Youngstown, Ohio.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    If one of you guys want it and it saves you a long trip it is three hours away from me. I am in Youngstown, Ohio.
    Thanks for the offer, I believe Liflod is in the same position as me and our Trackers may never get done.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

They are neat machines. I had a Tracker 210 a few years ago that I had running and driving. If we had more snow in the winters, I would have held on to it. The steering on the 210 was not very precise. It drove both tracks at the same time and relied on the skis to turn. If you were under power, the skis were too light in the snow to turn efficiently.
    The GT 15 that I have has a clutch/brake on each track so when you turn the steering, it will disengage and then brake the inside track. It also has 2 brake pedals to control the tracks. They claim amphibious, but I don't know how you would get it out of the water unless it was a nice smooth boat ramp.
    I'll entertain offers and trades for it. It needs an engine and fiberglass work.

+ Reply to Thread