Amphibcat

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amphibcat

Amphibcat

does anyone here know who is selling a 1968 Amphibicat in Pennsylvania?

Thanks
    Larry

I didn't see a amphicat in PA ?
    If I did I would have looked at it I am sure.

Here are the 2listings, 1 is on Lancaster craigslist, the 2nd is on Pittsburg craigslist

Amphi-cat 6 wheel drive ,all originals sachs, 2 stroke engine, been in storage since 1990, electric start, new battery turns over
    will need fuel tank cleaned, does not run-will need work $1200.00 OBO, CALL Scott 610-721-9207

I have a 1968 amphicat 6 wheeler up for trade. I'm really interested in a honda 250r trike, Yamaha tri z250, or kawasaki tecate 3. Might be interested in other items but no junk please. If interested call or text 412-956-1104 thanks

Thanks Garrett ! I am going to look at the first one this week.

+ Reply to Thread