For those of you looking for a more affordable 6x6........

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For those of you looking for a more affordable 6x6........

For those of you looking for a more affordable 6x6........

*Link Removed* Read Below

Looking at the pics on their website, I believe this thing is made of plywood! I wonder if they used boat-builders joints to keep it watertight?
    Last edited by Mike; 01-16-2017 at 09:58 PM. Reason: removed link

That looks familiar , seen on here before I think.

Talented
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

I also have seen this. It is made with a Plywood inner body but Then the older 6x6's used plywood to stiffen there FiberGlass body's.

made by a member named smyser. uses a dixon mower hydro trans and vertical shaft engine. says there are only one chain on each side. not sure how that connects the other 2 axles off the diff. ? j.b.

That guy got banned from the forum. He was a member with two accounts. With one account, he posted about the plans and with the other account said that he had ordered the plans and was happy with them: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...r-460-atv.html

Mike thanks for pointing out the history on this guy. As far as I'm concerned you should delete this thread to avoid giving this guy any more exposure. Sorry to open this can of worms.

No worries, you didn't know who he was and even if you did, you are still welcome to post a link to his plans. I just wanted to make people aware of what he had done in the past. I debated removing the link but left it at first. Since your last post, I went back and removed the link just to keep him from getting some exposure like you mentioned.

Good deal. Thanks.

My experience has been, that when you deal with shady people, expect to get the shaft.

+ Reply to Thread