Site problems?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Site problems?

OK kindles acting up now also.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

It's Vladimir Putin up to his old tricks. Not allowing the decadent west a chance to update their allies on the aatv front.

Loose security led to this?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

At this time, the server issue has been resolved by our host. This does not necessarily mean that your problems will be automatically solved. You may have to do the following:

- Clear your browser's cache. This should fix 99% of everyone's issues. If you don't know how to do this, use Google and search to find out. There are several different browsers that people use to browse the forum so each one is done slightly differently. If you are using Internet Explorer, here is how to clear its cache: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...er+clear+cache

- Clear your browser's cookies. If clearing your cache doesn't fix the problem, clear your browsers cookies. Just do this for 6x6world.com. If you clear all cookies, you will have to reenter all of your passwords wherever you visit. Again, if you don't know how to clear your browsers cookies, just search Google. Here is how to clear cookies for a single site in Internet Explorer: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...s+for+one+site

- Test a different browser. If you are still having problems after doing the two steps above, use a different Internet browser that you haven't used before to browse the site (such as Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/browse...top/index.html). This is just for testing purposes. I'm not saying you will have to use this browser permanently.

If you perform the three steps above and are still having issues, please post back here with the following:
    - Operating system (Windows, Mac, iOS, etc.)
    - Two browsers that you tried
    - What specific problems you are experiencing

Thanks for your patience during this issue.

Mike

Mike, I just commented on Delduck's picture in the gallery after you, mainly because your post showed Friday a 2/3 entry date, as did mine.

Good catch. I'll look into that. Thanks.

whenever I come to this site I get a "message from windows saying "your submission could not proceed because the token has expired"

i switched to google chrome and everything seems to work properly for me now.
    Last edited by plott hound; 02-04-2017 at 06:07 PM.

Think I have solved being a ghost on the site if this post comes up I have made it back from the dead.Fingers Crossed NCT

+ Reply to Thread