I think this is an Argo, what do you guys think, worth $750?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think this is an Argo, what do you guys think, worth $750?

I think this is an Argo, what do you guys think, worth $750?

This guy won't budge off of $750. What do you guys think? I grew up with a Hustler. I want another 6x6 bad to bring back them memories growing up.

https://houston.craigslist.org/snw/5963607982.html

its not an argo

If it runs great,shifts great,good tires and no holes in the body then $750 seems fair to me.Its really up to you.I have had amphicats and a couple scramblers .By the time I got them operating great with good tires it was well over $750.Sold the amphicat with a new 13hp engine for $350.I sold one scrambler with a 16 hp briggs for $400.They both ran great with new chains etc.The tires held air but were bald.Its kind of hard to sell these aatv's when their are so many old quads selling for $400 or less.Dont look at it as an investment,look at it as a way to feel like a kid again!

If it's not an Argo then it Definitely isn't worth the price.

Swamp Fox?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

https://jackson.craigslist.org/snw/5940916082.html

Here's one that looks to be in pretty good shape for less money. I've talked to this guy and he says the transmission has all new parts. Road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    Swamp Fox?
    Super Swamp Fox! Cool machine and not a horrible price depending on what sort of condition the driveline is in. $500 is my final offer.

Nice! I want this one

that looks to be a Swamp Fox ,indeed a good price ,one of the largest of the 6x6 s , it will have high flotation ,usually had 26" tires an a t-20

It's got action pics now.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread