Max6x6.com

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Max6x6.com

Max6x6.com

Please join me in welcoming Max6x6.com as a 6x6 World Vendor. Max6x6.com is the OEM-authorized retailer of MAX parts and accessories. They are located in Burke, SD and they sell and ship MAX and T20 parts all over the world.

You can check out their website here: Max6x6.com | Max 6x6 Atv Parts | Max Amphibious ATV| Max Atv Accessories I have personally ordered from their site before when fixing a jackshaft in my Max II a couple of months ago. I loved how easy it was to find the parts I needed and my parts were shipped the day after I ordered.

A big thank you to Fritz and his team for becoming one of our sponsors and financially helping to support this site. If you are in the market for parts and accessories for your Max ATV, be sure to check them out and let them know you saw their ad on 6x6 World!

welcome guys,not a big lover of max but anything that is AATV i love it!

More sponsors, what else could I ask for? How about a discount for 6x6world.com members? That would encourage other MAX owners to join our ranks.

It is Great to have them on board for sure !!

I second the motion for discounted parts for members, especially as fast as I'm breaking them.

Maybe a PROMO CODE that is posted here for Members to use ?
    That sure would be a + for us both !

These folks were my go to for the majority of the parts I required for my Max II restoration. Their service was flawless and they are some of the nicest people I have ever spoken to by phone
    Last edited by LW1911; 02-12-2017 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Stupid auto correct

When I was a Dealer Back in the day. Rec had some of the BEST parts people on hand ! I always got my parts fast and easy.

Welcome Max6X6.com! I own a 1995 MaxII, so I will surely be needing parts and am glad to have options for procurement!! I would like to add a windshield, front and rear racks and full canvas snap on top in the near future. Not currently available on your site, but maybe down the road?

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. We look forward to helping Max Forum Members with tech support, parts and general questions.

We are diligently working with vendors to get the major drive-line and transmission parts back in-stock. By working direct with vendors you will also see some parts prices drop as we are passing on the savings to the customer instead of a middle man. This should make many parts more affordable to keep your Max up and running for years to come. Once new pricing and restock dates have been established we look to offer a forum discount. Please be patient as many vendors are a few months out to get us parts.

Accessories may take a little longer as the demand is less than it is for parts and some vendor negotiating still needs to be done since the volume of accessories purchased will be less than when the units were in production.

If you have a question the quickest method is by calling our toll free line at 1-800-255-2511 as during the day we are so busy that trying to answer forum questions may be hard. But we have it set-up to email us when a PM is sent to us, so if your international or enjoying a late night repair shoot us a question through PM and we will answer it as soon as possible.

Check out the website at Max6x6.com | Max 6x6 Atv Parts | Max Amphibious ATV| Max Atv Accessories and look for a redesign over the summer.

+ Reply to Thread