Tricart

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tricart

Tricart

CL
    peoria >
    for sale >
    atvs, utvs, snowmobiles - by owner
    post account
    reply x prohibited[?] Posted 2 days ago
    favorite this post TRICART 3 WHEELER WORLDS FIRST 3 WHEELER WITH ROCKWELL JLO ENGINE - $500 (ELMWOOD IL.) hide this posting
    image 1 of 21
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
    more ads by this user

TRICART 3 WHEELER WORLDS FIRST 3 WHEELER WITH ROCKWELL JLO ENGINE

VINTAGE RARE TRICART 3 WHEELER THIS IS THE FIRST COMMERCIALLY PRODUCED 3 WHEELER EVEN BEFORE HONDA MADE BY THE SPERRY RAND CORPORATION AND DESIGNED ORIGINALLY BY A COLLEGE STUDENT.

EQUIPPED WITH A GERMAN MADE SINGLE CYLINDER 2 CYCLE ROCKWELL JLO ENGINE ABOUT 300cc WITH GREAT COMPRESSION AND SPARK DRIVING A TORQUE CONVERTER CLUTCH ASSEMBLY.

SOLID 1 PIECE FIBERGLASS MONOCOQUE BODY WITH GREEN GELCOAT AND A PASSENGER DEPRESSION AT THE REAR ABOVE THE DRIVER'S SEAT.

THE THROTTLE IS MOUNTED ON THE HANDLEBARS WHICH ARE LIFTED TO APPLY THE REAR DISC BRAKE AND TURNED RIGHT TO LEFT ALONG WITH THE FOOTRESTS TO STEER.

IT HAS ITS ORIGINAL GOODYEAR TIRES STILL IN GOOD SHAPE.

IN 50 YEARS OF BUYING AND SELLING MOTORCYCLES 3 WHEELERS 4 WHEELERS ETC. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE OF THESE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE FLESH. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A RARE MACHINE AND A PIECE OF OFF ROAD HISTORY.

SELL PRICE $500.00

LOCATED RURAL ELMWOOD IL.

CALL OR EMAIL GREG 3ZERO9-431-0177 NO TEXT

100CANON

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    (google map)

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 6002759379 posted: 2 days ago updated: 2 days ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]
    Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

© CL help safety terms about desktop

Sorry guys. Not sure why I can't get this to post correctly!!

Oh man, I'd snap that up in a minute for $500 if it were closer.

Just needs a zebra seat cover. I would love to have one for a cruise on the sand the chics would be flocking all over me
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

When I was a kid, a dealer here in Saskatchewan that sold Hodaka bikes had one of these till it got stolen off the lot. It came with a big clam shell kind of fiberglass storage shed painted the same gelcoat green. Thieves took the trike but left the shed.

WILDMAN has this one.

That is SO COOL !!

That's it !!!

Someone please go buy this thing so I don't head west on another gotta-have-it-road-trip. I found out yesterday that I'm off work another three weeks at least and this is WAY too tempting.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread