New Transmission for Avenger or Frontier Argo for Sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Transmission for Avenger or Frontier Argo for Sale

New Transmission for Avenger or Frontier Argo for Sale

The reason I'm trying to sell the transmission is that I unfortunately don't own an Argo and a transmission alone isn't much fun.
    The transmission is new but has been apart and back together.It works fine with positive actions.
    It needs an oil seal on the input shaft(external). Asking $898 or bestest offer.The unit is located in beautiful sunny southern ontario.

Pics what year is it is it a low gear ratio trans whats marked on the top

I might be interested in the transmission. I just bought a hoot and if i cant get the belts to work im gonna put something i know will

Quote Originally Posted by hovercraft57 View Post
    The reason I'm trying to sell the transmission is that I unfortunately don't own an Argo and a transmission alone isn't much fun.
    The transmission is new but has been apart and back together.It works fine with positive actions.
    It needs an oil seal on the input shaft(external). Asking $898 or bestest offer.The unit is located in beautiful sunny southern ontario.
    Just for curiosity if it is new why has it been sort and back together buddy
    Alaska floating atvs group on face book. Fixing help and trail rides!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/alaska.AATVs/

85ish Argo 8x8 geo metro engine, hdi axles and 3 bearings per axle.

78 ford bronco... 460 lockers.... "Alaskan tow vehicle"

ATV = Alaska Terain Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by spookum View Post
    Just for curiosity if it is new why has it been sort and back together buddy
    And input shaft seal

And on a side note I will be in southern Ontario at least 4 times next month send pics.NCT

I'm having trouble attaching pictures .Do you have an email account.I'm hovercraft57@gmail.com Cheers

The transmission was taken apart to see whats inside.Pretty simple when its just laying on a clean bench.Theres gears in them things.

Quote Originally Posted by hovercraft57 View Post
    I'm having trouble attaching pictures .Do you have an email account.I'm hovercraft57@gmail.com Cheers
    Done

Cant blame ya for being curious and havin a look,I have seen the pics it is what is stated a trans for Avenger/frontier brand new at a respectable price no doubt you might not need one now but if you got a machine with that style in then it would not go bad sittin on the shelf and save yourself some serious green when you do need one.NCT

+ Reply to Thread