Building a Bandolero W/governor

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Building a Bandolero W/governor

Nubs

I am in the field now but I will try to take a pic of my Aluminum heat shield on my engine that has IRIDITE on it just to give you an idea how dark you can make a part. When I turn on my heat valve aprox 650 degree F goes into it to warm the engine inlet and no issues at all with the iridite.

Larry

playing with loading pics from the gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    Is there a way to load pictures into or from the gallery so they appear larger in the post?

Is there a way to load pictures into or from the gallery so they appear larger in the post?

Yes, use the image not the thumbnail. Quote this comment and you will see the details, your doing it right your just selecting the thumbnails from the gallery.

Thanks, I was able to fix most of the post.

+ Reply to Thread