Mudd-Ox to rescue Hurricane Harvey survivors

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mudd-Ox to rescue Hurricane Harvey survivors

Mudd-Ox to rescue Hurricane Harvey survivors

We are honored to announce Mudd-Ox and TruVision Health have worked together to aid Texans in need due to the tragic effects of the hurricane. The Mudd-Ox will serve as a search and rescue unit.

TruVision Health is a health and wellness company. Their flagship product is an amazing plant-based weight-loss product that is diabetic safe. Read about this wonderful team:

"When I contacted some of the other leaders in this company, they didn't hesitate to help with the purchase of this vehicle. I am so blessed to be a part of this amazing team and company of caring individuals.

I am Sabra McCraw, the man that will be driving this ATV and doing the rescue efforts the other lives in Conroe, Texas and his name is Kevin Schuette. He's been using his airboat but we feel that this will be a lot more effective.

The leaders who are helping me financially with this venture are Alyssa Cowart, Jonathan Brister, Shari Cerritos, Kaylee Siber, Stacey Barker and Theresa Pierce."

Final testing of the Vengeance 26 hp with dual wheels before shipment.

Awesome!!

Very much appreciated, go get'um outta there.

Great to hear
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

+ Reply to Thread