Visit Mudd-Ox at the Great American Outdoor Show!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Visit Mudd-Ox at the Great American Outdoor Show!

Visit Mudd-Ox at the Great American Outdoor Show!

Come visit us at the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA! This is the world's largest outdoor show with more than 1,100 exhibitors and 650,000 square feet of excitement. Our booth is handing out giveaways, brochures, and promo codes for new machines!

You'll have the opportunity to check out our newest model up close: Mudd-Ox Vengeance. This is our lightweight cost-efficient 8x8 driven by the legendary T20 transmission; it is ready for action. Prices start at just $15,995. For more information visit: Mudd-Ox Vengeance | Mudd-Ox ATVMudd-Ox Inc

We are also handing out information for the hydrostatic Mudd-Ox XL and Fort Mac.

The show is February 4th-12th, 2017. Mudd-Ox is booth #169. We look forward to seeing you there!

https://www.greatamericanoutdoorshow.org/

WOW THATS GREAT !!
    Rite in my back yard. I will be there for sure ! Glad to see you coming up (or over) to my spot in the world.

I'll see you guys there! 5 minute ride from my place

We hope to meet you guys!

Yesterday we snuck a picture of our booth. Today it's jam packed with attendees! This is a very high quality show with a booth to catch everyone's interest. We're glad to be a part.

The machine displayed is the VEN38: A Mudd-Ox Vengeance with a 38 hp Kohler EFI engine.

Any chance there's a 50% discount on the the display model?

Sorry Lance, it's already sold!

+ Reply to Thread