Nova Scotia - Canada

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nova Scotia - Canada

Nova Scotia - Canada

Am I the only one? Curious to see if anyone in my area has registered as an Atv as well as a licensed boat...

I'm on the south shore, near Lunenburg.

I have relitives that live there and near by Mohomme Bay , but due to a family feud back in my parents era I have lost touch with them not that we were close .....I treasure the few family vacations during the good times as a kid and the beautiful counrty and people , any chance have you ever heard Mary Knickle sing ?
    bg

Yeah I live about 20 minutes from Mahone Bay. I don't believe I've heard Mary sing.

+ Reply to Thread