Sucks getting older

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sucks getting older

Sucks getting older

Messing with vanguard today it appeared the throttle\governor mechanism was in a distorted shape so I grabbed hold of it and straightened it to the sound of poppoppop, dislocating my ring finger and pulling that little muscle between the palm and knuckle. Luckily my finger was bent when it occurred and I instantly pulled it back into place.
    It's OK though swollen and sore with about 2\3 movement but OK.

Sucks getting old! BUT, better than not!

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Ouch At least nothing fell off ��
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

My knee has been in pain for 10 months. From what? Kick starting a dirt bike that was hard to start... I feel your pain.

dont worry even us young ones get sore.... well the ones that actually do stuff. alot play video games and that garbage??

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Messing with vanguard today it appeared the throttle\governor mechanism was in a distorted shape so I grabbed hold of it and straightened it to the sound of poppoppop, dislocating my ring finger and pulling that little muscle between the palm and knuckle. Luckily my finger was bent when it occurred and I instantly pulled it back into place.
    It's OK though swollen and sore with about 2\3 movement but OK.

Sucks getting old! BUT, better than not!
    As my Father always told me "gettin old aint for sissys"

Soo how old are some of us?

I'll be 53 in may

I know what you mean. Last year I was replacing a power steering pump and one of the bolts was really tight and I had to pull extremely hard to break it loose. The next day my forearm was sore. The pain lasted a couple of days so I went to the doctor and found out I had tennis elbow. How the heck do you get tennis elbow from changing a power steering pump? It took about three months to heal. I will be 49 in July.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Wow. Jim must have had a can of spinach first.

I'm 46, but not getting old.

58. Jim, I like the "better than not" part.

turned 54 in January, the old adage "if I'd known I was gonna live this long, I'd taken better car of myself" applies. Years on a hardtail Shovehead and what do I pick for recreation? an aatv with no suspension, go figure

+ Reply to Thread