Sucks getting older

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sucks getting older

Sorry to hear that Jim, i know it pissed you off when it happened. Just add it to the list. I can't really respond to this being the younger brother, but i have the same issue as Smudvapor. The front screen door whacked my elbow one day about 2 years ago and 3 weeks later i had this bone pain that won't go away. Turned out to be tennis elbow, had one cortizone shot then said the hell with it i'll just deal with it. 46 in june

Quote Originally Posted by rickga View Post
    Sorry to hear that Jim, i know it pissed you off when it happened. Just add it to the list. I can't really respond to this being the younger brother, but i have the same issue as Smudvapor. The front screen door whacked my elbow one day about 2 years ago and 3 weeks later i had this bone pain that won't go away. Turned out to be tennis elbow, had one cortizone shot then said the hell with it i'll just deal with it. 46 in june
    You just can't get away from aging. I eat right; workout 6 days a week and still when you least expect it. Boom! I got meds for mine and then a strap I wore to bed every night. It took about four months but it healed up.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    Soo how old are some of us?

I'll be 53 in may
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Whipper

count your blessings

you just think you are 0ld just wait a few years it realy gets interesting will be 77 if i make to the 1st of april getting along good other than being half blind half deaf and one jump ahead of a wheelchair doing dam good lot of friendsgone to their long home that would glad be as good and here count your blessings:

50. My elbow has been hurting since loosening lug nuts on my racer last April.
    Banned

Hey Jim, I hope that injury doesn't cause your beer holder to spill more beer!

Remember...... only the "Lucky Ones" get older!!! Enjoy the ride..... it's all down hill and getting faster!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LW1911 View Post
    turned 54 in January, the old adage "if I'd known I was gonna live this long, I'd taken better car of myself" applies. Years on a hardtail Shovehead and what do I pick for recreation? an aatv with no suspension, go figure
    lol

I'm 36 and still doing alright, but a three day binge pulling a car engine/transmission R&R'ing stuff and cramming it back in wears on me for a week. I've got a 7 month old boy I have to keep up with now, so no slacking!

+ Reply to Thread