Sucks getting older

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sucks getting older

Awesome thread
    I am 51, had knee surgery 4 years ago after blowing it out in Afghan. it is fine now thank goodness. I stay as healthy and fit as possible as I work overseas and have to maintain the same health as the military, but it sure does take longer it seems to recover from a long day and the 24-36 hour shift's are no longer, I now try to work smarter and not harder.. But I am still in good enough shape to enjoy, downhill skiing, snow shoeing, snowmobiling, 6 wheeling, boating, tubing, etc.

Glad I am still healthy enough to enjoy things in life.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    I have coveralls older than U.I also see and know a lot of us Old farts have Corvettes thats kinda funny guess it keeps us flexible in our latter years gettin in and out of them I damn near got rid of mine when we went to self serve gas stations but now it doesn't matter as i need the washroom facility's anyway and a coffee,now I understand why so many Old Guys have a motorhome got your facility's with you at all times and a couch for a napp.LOL NCT
    Taught me something-I thought the purpose of the Corvettes was to make trips to the doctors office faster! The motorhome part is spot-on!

54 hear bit of back problems but still riding.

53 here, If I could stop falling off stuff I would be doing a lot better, Tractor, the roof, The rock truck etc. Each fall hurts a bit more than the last, but hopping in the argo and going for a ride makes me forgot about the pains for a bit.

If I could stop falling off stuff I would be doing a lot better
    At least with the argo you don't have far to fall!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber View Post
    At least with the argo you don't have far to fall!
    Very true, but the only time i have come close to falling off the argo is the time it tried to climb a tree 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerlarry View Post
    OK, is this the "special blends" talking or is this for real?
    Cross my heart Larry.

Quote Originally Posted by garretttpe View Post
    Awesome thread
    I am 51, had knee surgery 4 years ago after blowing it out in Afghan. it is fine now thank goodness. I stay as healthy and fit as possible as I work overseas and have to maintain the same health as the military, but it sure does take longer it seems to recover from a long day and the 24-36 hour shift's are no longer, I now try to work smarter and not harder.. But I am still in good enough shape to enjoy, downhill skiing, snow shoeing, snowmobiling, 6 wheeling, boating, tubing, etc.

Glad I am still healthy enough to enjoy things in life.

Larry
    Glad your ok Larry ,
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

+ Reply to Thread