Mudd-Ox 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox 6x6

T20 in it I take it ?
    Wonder when he plans on selling them ??

I took that pic several years ago. Before RI-Muddox

I wonder why Matt has Not put these in his line up ?
    I would think Now would be a Good time to sell these as Max is still in a Holding pattern !!

[QUOTE=Mike;212949]There were some other pictures of them years ago in the gallery that George and Cougar posted:

[url=http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/mudd

Yep, there is the other one, I think Mikey ended up with the green one and Maddie has claimed the orange one. I remember Matt showing up with them fresh at Mines and Meadows some years ago.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hay MuddOx Dose anyone there have any info on this ?
    Not trying to start Trouble but would like to know what the deal is as with others on here I would think would like to know.

We'd like to thank everyone for their enthusiasm on the Mudd-Ox brand. Yes we've been running prototype 6x6's since the beginning of Mudd-Ox. Our orange 6x6 has, and continues to be, our main trail machine during the community events.

Keep an eye on our website for new model releases and information.

Matt:
    I would love to see that 6x6 Mudd Ox in production. The t20 would be the perfect tranny for the machine. Shake the competition up and maybe make some money in the process. I think it would be a fine addition to the line-up.

i think it would be a great machine. the 8x8 vengeance is awesome but too big for my needs. maybe between a max2 size and max 4 size. could be very popular. johnboy va.

I am with you Both on this ! I myself would really like to see MuddOx sell a 6x6 as with J.B the 8 wheeler is to big for my needs.
    I look forward to seeing them Matt !!

+ Reply to Thread