Thanks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Greetings from Africa.

I just want to say thanks to Mike and all the members here. When in the bush this site is the 1st site I go to when I have Internet. I think I have read 100 percent of all post over the years and the helpfulness and information on here is absolutely amazing. I have asked many questions over the years and I am grateful for those who responded with advice and those who have shown their modifications, technique's, stories, pictures, etc.

Thanks Mike and to ALL.

Larry

I could not agree more, Larry.
    I've only been a member here for 10 months but learned most of my AATV knowledge from other members who freely give of themselves. Especially since I bought a 1999 Max II last June and then found out the Recreative Industries company went out of business! But Mike and all the good folks at this site were here to fill in the blanks for me. I don't know if there are more AATV websites like 6x6 World. Nor do I care. I've found a home here. I cannot say this is the best AATV site because I have nothing to compare it with. This place, and all the members who make it up, suit me just fine.

On behalf of everyone, thanks for the kind words. The members here are awesome. I do the exact same thing as you when I'm out in the shop working on an ATV, I pull up the forum and look up any questions I have. Most of the time I can find a detailed solution to any issue I've run across thanks to the knowledge of the members, some of which have been involved in the AATV scene since they were just ATVs.

Quote Originally Posted by garretttpe View Post
    Greetings from Africa.

I just want to say thanks to Mike and all the members here. When in the bush this site is the 1st site I go to when I have Internet. I think I have read 100 percent of all post over the years and the helpfulness and information on here is absolutely amazing. I have asked many questions over the years and I am grateful for those who responded with advice and those who have shown their modifications, technique's, stories, pictures, etc.

Thanks Mike and to ALL.

Larry
    Yep, the internet was a real lifesaver when I was over there too. Brings a little bit of home to you. If you haven't been you can't imagine what it's like. I miss it from time to time but getting too old now and too much bad stuff happening there. Enjoy the forum and be careful.

The other Larry

+ Reply to Thread